The AEONIAN 2017 with its rescheduled dates is getting overwhelming response. The event enables all startup attendees to meet leading SMEs aswell that complements the occasion. We would like to announce our association with #startupindia, Digital India, MSME Ministry that recognizes and rewards the startup community in India.
The AEONIAN will now be a 3 day event aiming at bringing all stakeholders of the startup ecosystem, all under one roof. From investors to companies, from seed funded to IPO startups, from students to startup founders, they will all be present across the 5 major categories of sub-events. The AEONIAN 2017 will be a combination of Startup Expo – AEONIAN Spotlight – StartUp Pitch – Conference & Awards in association with Deloitte India, NDTV and various media partners, StartUp ecosystem partners, Angel Investors, VCs, Incubators and accelerators. The event will be held at WTC, Mumbai on 22-24 February 2018.
A footfall of 3000+ startups, 300+ Investors, 200 exhibitors, 50 Startup Pitch Sessions and over 350 delegates for the Awards night are expected.
- Startup Awards : 14 Categories x 4 segments (Seed, Series A, B & C) = 56 Startup Awards
- Special Awards : 4 Awards
Total 60 Awards
Please note the dates for The AEONIAN Campaign schedule:
- 22 Feb 2018 : The AEONIAN 2017 ( Startup expo, Awards finalist presentation & Conference) + SME Expo
- 23 Feb 2018 : The AEONIAN 2017 ( Startup expo & Pitch & Awards) + SME Expo
- 24 Feb 2018 : Small Enterprise Business Awards 2017 ( SEBA – SME Expo, Conference & Business Awards) + Startup Expo
The expo Area will have 2 sections – the major section Hall 1 and 2 for the Startup booths and Hall 3 for SME stalls.
Startup Exhibitors will be allowed to exhibit FREE on the 3rd day – a value add to network with more investors and explore business opportunities from peer startups and corporate companies.
Click here to register for The AEONIAN.