– The Client Dashboard’s real-time tracking feature enables users to keep tabs on the whereabouts of their vehicles and riders, and it also allows them to track the amount of carbon saved, which helps to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the fleet.
– The dashboard also aligns with the company’s ESG goals by providing EV Services, which help to track carbon footprint.
New Delhi, January 24, 2023: Zypp Electric, India’s leading EV-as-a-Service platform, has introduced ZyppDash, an EV Fleet Management Dashboard for businesses. The dashboard aims to make the process of requesting and managing fleets easier. The new web-based application will be available for all of Zypp Electric’s partners, allowing them to track the real-time location of their vehicles and riders, ensuring optimal use of time and effort. It will also enable partners to monitor the total carbon saved on kilometers traveled, as well as align with ESG goals, manage on-duty riders and vehicles, and allocate orders through the application.
With a fleet of 8,000 vehicles, Zypp Electric is currently providing last-mile deliveries for over 50 top industry giants, including Zomato, Swiggy, Zepto, BlinkIt, BigBasket, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, PharmEasy, JioMart, Delhivery, Spencers, etc. to offer affordable and sustainable last-mile deliveries. In response to the growing demand for EVs, Zypp Electric also plans to roll out over 2 lakh electric scooters and expand its services to 20 Indian cities by the end of 2025.
Commenting on the roll-out of the application, Akash Gupta, Co-Founder and CEO at Zypp Electric said, “At Zypp Electric, we are bridging the gap of EV adoption for delivery with our fleet and trained manpower for EVs. Hence, we also want to ensure smooth management of fleet, riders and orders for our partners. We at Zypp are always looking to provide cutting edge & industry first EV solutions for fleet management. The launch of ZyppDash – EV Fleet management Dashboard is a service add-on for our partners which sets us apart in the EVaaS industry. We aim at enabling our partners to track various metrics realtime and make them informed about their fleet and business operation for optimum utilisation of resources.We are actively working to transition the country’s last-mile logistics to electric by adding 1000-1500 electric scooters and 1000+ riders every month in our fleet.”
Future roadmap: The Client Dashboard application will be further updated with following tech updates-
- Rider efficiency tracking system will be installed to enhance productivity by measuring the time taken to complete orders, the number of orders completed by each rider over a given period of time and any other relevant metrics. This information can be useful for identifying trends, analysing performance, and making data-driven decisions about how to optimise operations and improve efficiency.
- Ticketing and grievance management where the users would be able to raise grievance tickets that will be routed to the appropriate team or individual for resolution.
- Zypp Matrix will be added as a feature to track updated hierarchy of Zypp executives and SPOCs for problem resolution.
Recently, Zypp Electric made a key hiring on the technology front and appointed Amit Goyal as Director of Engineering. He is responsible for designing and structure of technology systems and managing the implementation of technology projects. Zypp plans to continue its investments in team, product, and technology and incorporate more data science-related functionalities to improve the driver and customer experience via tech-enabled last-mile delivery service.